1. With the last four days here being chilly and rainy, I’m actually jumping into pumpkin early. I always wait until after summer really ends but with our weather, it was like I had no choice. I’ve been making the most delish protein pumpkin pancakes and can’t wait to share. OH my gosh.
2. Speaking of breakfast foods, I’m dying over these sourdough belgian waffles. I must must must get to work on a sourdough starter.
3. Have you ever heard of idea debt? Holy cow. I can relate to this so, so much. Is there something you’ve wanted to do, but haven’t done yet – but keep making plans and to-do lists to actually DO it?
4. A new iPhone is supposedly being launched tomorrow… and I need a new one. Are you making the jump?
5. Since my summer fridays series is over, I figured I’d update you here. I absolutely looooved Eleanor Oliphant! It was so good and I could not put it down, even when I’d drop my phone on my face as I fell asleep reading it. What should I read next?
6. We finished Ozark and it was SO good. How fantastic is Ruth? I love her. And I love how the season ended. Ooomph. Haven’t been watching anything else this week. Counting down the days until This is Us, otherwise known as emotional torture.
7. This is my life! I’m not sorry. SO good. Must watch 67 times.
8. It’s my 375th Tuesday Things! Not sure what it says about me that I can ramble about nothing for so many days.
Read Automatic By TracePress.com Company
if this Post need Change Tell Us!